give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

a cute discovered by my eldest sis.

While she was trying to search some info about the food-relationship between dogs and eggs,

she discovered this site


http://wowwowbakery.blogspot.com/

I have never thought that dog can have their dessert actually... haha

After browsing through the site, I wonder are these sweet and lovely cakes really safely eaten by my DIDI? hehe.. I mean these look more towards to human food hehe. Besides, my didi has skin allergy.. awww.....

Anyway, the price is not that cheap still I think I may purchase one for my DIDI one day hehe, or ask my sis to buy one for DIDI haha..




2 comments:

wkoon said...

wow.. wat would be the brown color stuffs?? choc?? cafein?? i tot these stuffs are the NO NO for doggie~

wuenwuen said...

I also not sure..

If something happen, the site shld be closed down now... hehe

Why don't you try?

Thanks for visiting my page..

Hope you don't mind that I've not update for a long long time..