give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is it, inspired by Yunho's latest photoshoot " this is it"

Okay. I'm not telling you why I need such a long time to upload the next post.
One word for you, which is L . A . Z . YCute Icons

While I'm waiting for my sis to fetch DIDI back from the PET family, I try to hold myself very well and resume my management of DIDI-holic.

I : Sis, I'm very lazy to manage DIDI-holic now. I'm thinking of closing it down.
Sis : Well, it's up to you as it's your freedom to do whateve
r you want.
I : ....


Now, I think I better continue my business as I might having the most burden-less in my life right now. No working, no schooling, completely destress myself at home right now. What a piggy life.


So, just like I've mentioned earlier, I'm going to upload some photo taken during Chinese
Cute Icons year, be it at home or in penang!




* No more story line * Yes, I'm testing your imagination now, just like what Barney, the only purple dinosour, told you.

*Okay, DIDI's back now! I may tell you on my next post. Get your mental ready, as you may think this is not him. *

Back to where we've stopped. Okay, it's slide show time! Free Userbars
At home. Day-dreaming!


The following photos are taken when DIDI's at penang!


Please do not try this at the club house!haha!



DiDI reunites with Obor and JackJack!


DiDi does look like a cub there, right?


Peeps, please click on it to have a larger view and understand what are they thinking about.


I : Ohio, DIDI and JACKJACK. I have a task for you right now.


I : So, both of you, come here and sit down please!



I : Your task of the day is acting cute! Your judge will be...


I : You may start now!


*Please click on it to have a larger view!*





To be continued ...


5 comments:

mymelody said...

haha! this is funny... waiting for the 2nd part... thanks for the hard work.(jack and dd also thanks to u^^)

u definitely got a lot of imagination, just like barney.u watch too much barney when u was small :p

wkoon said...

cool huh... really full of imagination!!!
good job!!

Lee said...

Awesome! Love your dog.

Do you like kpop?

Anonymous said...

美女裸聊聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室

Anonymous said...

美女主播 , LIVE173影音視訊聊天室 , momo520 , 金瓶梅視訊聊天室 , MeMe104 , UThome聊天室 , UT視訊聊天 , 真人裸聊 , 色情表演 , 夜色直播APP