give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Monday, January 26, 2009

DiDi : (^^)// chinese OX year

Today ( the 1st day of the Chinese ox year 2009), at 1.26 pm, I started to begin another new post here. So coincidentally I'm at home and want to share some pictures of DiDi with you. This time,

DiDi's different!

DiDi's SUPER CUTE!



Why? Now, no time to waste, here they come!


It's JorDOG, not JorDON.




Look at him! He's trying to act like a spoiled kid.
What a JorDOG!


DiDi, what are you looking at? FOOD?




OR CAN YOU SENSE SOME FENG SHUI?


DiDi : Nope, I'm smelling something nice, something's very good!
me : Oh yeah, I'm gonna give you the last shot. Make you you are posing great!
DiDi : What?! okay, I'm coming my way.



DiDi : I'm CUTE right? I know it since the day I born. Have you fallen for me AGAIN?




Now, you have seen the JORDOG! Urged for DiDi who wears Cheongsam?
Here you go, enjoy!


About this picture? Oh well, I really wanna praise him here as he really know how to pose in front of the camera, as if he is shooting for the cover of fashion magazine. What an ARTISTIC of DiDi. Great job!



Sis : look what I bought from the pet shop.
me : okay. You bought him a CHEONGSAM?
Sis : yup, you like it?
me : I think it would be too cute for DiDi. So this is for girl or boy?
Sis : girl.
me : Why?
Sis : Because the BOY's are sold out. That's why I bought Girl's for DiDi
me : okay.




DiDi must be very sad if he heard what we said about the cheongsam.


Another GREAT photo!



Mini cosplay of the day : TINY CHEF!






Let's have some rest here.

This is what happened in the early stage of the afternoon. We shall see what will happen to him later on.


BY THE WAY, I'M HAVING DOG'S-CLOTHES-FEVER NOW!






No comments: