give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spot the difference!

haha... Before I start the topic, I wanna wish you have a



http://matcuoi.comHAPPY NEW 09 YEAR FILLED WITH OVERFLOW OF PROSPERITY, HAPPINESS AND LOVEhttp://matcuoi.com


The most important is JUST BE YOURSELF AS USUAL; live for yourself, not for themselves. Please bear this in your mind, always.




Now, the topic is started. DiDi is going for another adventurous car-riding again. DiDi is really enjoying himself. Please don't worry as DiDi is not doing something VERY risky. As I sit at the front seat, it's hard for me to twist my body and head, look at the DiDi who is at the back there. For your concern, I'm not as flexible as I used to be at my younger age. Those days are my past. It's kinda sad. Anyway, I have snapped those images reflected from the side mirror of the car. Haha, these turn out to be something suprising and unique.Enjoy!



Please take note at the DiDi's head that pops up from the window. It's interesting and funny to look at the what-a-tiny DiDi's head that face to the left and right. The head is so flexible.










>>






THEN





>>










THEN






>>













THEN






>>













*By the way, where is the CRV? It must be scared to see a dog popping out of the window.*


THEN

No comments: