give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

DiDi's 1st Parliament. ""Officially"" open to the public

Yes.. I'm saying DIDI is the PRESIDENT OF THE PARLIAMENT and that's it!What about other committee members? I leave this to you all.


Imagination starts now!



Let me introduce MR DIDI LEE:)

me : Yes MR DiDi. What is the topic today?
DiDi : What?
me : What is the topic today???
DiDi : What? Does that mean I'm the HEAD of the house now?

me : Yup.
DiDi : Okay! I'm so nervous now! What a trembling heart I am having now!

DIDI : okay. Today I wanna talk about the right of my people here(dogs) in the society. I think it should be concerned by everyone.............................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................and I wanna say....................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................and I'm had already get enough of this.......................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................so all we need to do is.......................................
...........................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................and also this..................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................
DiDi : All right ! people ! We must not give up! We must always believe in it and trying to make this HAPPEN! Remember ! As long as we always stay together, no matter what happen, no matter how much blood and sweat and DOGFOOD we need to sacrifice, all the effort will be paid off SOMEDAY. We just need to continue to dream! As human always says,

ANYTHING HAPPENS IF WE FIRST DREAM!
So, my lovely people here, are you agree with me? If ya, please say I



DiDi : hey big butt(dad on the left), are you here with me? are you?

are you~~~~??
are you??~~~~
come on, BIG BUTT, just say I...... SHYNESS IS EXCLUDED IN YOUR SOUL, okay?

come on, big butt....




Still, no one say I and no one even listening to his own voice. Everyone just spending their sweet time there.




DiDi : So what about you, mum! what do you think? you are going to say I, right?

RIGHT?RIGHT?RIGHT?RIGHT?RIGHT?

hello?
hello?
hello?
Everyone here????

Other comittee members : okay! food is here! Bon Appetit! Cheers for us! And thanks for the
food, Mr DiDI President, you are the best!



DiDi : What? Cheers for us? but... why don't you all say I? Please tell me why!


Still, everyone just indulge in the FOOD heaven. Everyone just enjoying the feast except the POOR LITTLE DIDI.........

Other comittee members: Come on, DiDi, are you joining us? well, it's okay if you don't as we
sure can finish your part. Don't worry!


DiDi: you all only know how to eat! You know how frustrated am I now? No one is listening to me! and I'm the only one who conduct my 1st parliament! At first, I thought it is a HUGE SUCCESS as I can finally speak up my mind! and now, you all just treat me like a fool! and now how can I get my mood on for the FOOD?

DiDi : my dream ! my only one dream has gone! GONE GONE! and I'm so tired now!


When the feast is over, DiDi still like this, spacing out!




DiDi : Oh no! my tummy is grumbling and growling now.




ps : Now, I really wonder when does the SOMEDAY come?

No comments: