give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

lets STAND UP like a bunny, DiDi

Thanks to my dear elder sis, who proclaim herself as the mum of DiDi and does DiDi ever say yes about that?

anyway..... DiDi looks like a bunny this way....or does it resembles any animal to you? or maybe your cute uncle's nephew's auntie's son's grandson's mother's father's sister's cousin's young cousin?

anyway... here are some cute pictures of DiDi:)

Enjoy! and shout for CUTE CUTE! Don't be shy to do that as even though you say some vulgar words, I can't hear.




I know the sensitive part seems a bit too sensitive.. Nevertheless, all I have done is snap and that's it... no additives and preservatives added. 100% pure and 100%real. Due to my 105% release of adrenaline, some blur effects had appeared, sorry folks.




And this is also another victim of my adrenaline....

DiDi's abit struggle..






Here comes the clearer version, which means, my adrenaline is at stable level. Again, these two are 100% pure and 100% real. I still don't know how to cut a thing and paste on something.




Now, folks, stop starring at the sensitive part, okay? I know some of you have never see a dog sitting like that with the sensitive part revealed. Still, please look at DiDi's face. Seems enjoy, isn't he?




Last shoot, friend:)




No comments: