give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

PART 1 : My 1st time EXPRIENCE ATTENDING DOGATHON 2009, along with MR DIDI (excluded Blacky and Whitee, oops )

Well, this morning, my family and I and DiDi (of course) went to a

DOGATHON (click on it to be linked to its official web site.)

Actually it was being noticed by my eldest sis and we had showed ourselves just now. It's located at UPM. Dogathon had been held for 12 years. Wao, luckily I knew it now...... It's all DiDi's luck bring to our family. Well, we usually bring along DiDi to somewhere else for our sake, but this time we went to this event just for DiDi sake. This is the 1st time and I need to say it's so enjoyable and fun to watch all kinds of weird, "deformed" doggies..........All of them are so cute and pretty as their owner had dressed them up, as if the doggies are going to be married.. I gotta say this marvelous trip has broaden my view, at least I know there is still this kind of event held in Malaysia. Luckily, our friends still being considerate on dog-holic(s).


Actually, I did not plan to go there. Still, thinking that this is one of the biggest affair and 1st time experience for DiDi, and updating the photos is my duty, that is why I've changed my mind.
All thanks to Dr LEE ( my eldest sis...)


GUESS who?


(looks familiar, huh??? the right hand side with a blue dress is her little sis. Oops, looks like I've chosen the wrong timing for her sis. The guy who's squatting down there, was staring at her armpit area? hehe , funny)

Wait up, Lets take a closer look. :)
Still blaming on the two guys who are managed to steal all the attention from her?
No worries, guys. Alarmed : GUYS




To all the perverts up there, are you wished to be her dog? hehe... yup, she is our Malaysia BOLEH's top model, AMBER CHIA... Love her? hehe... She is pretty but too skinny. She is the thinnest yet very pretty lady that I've ever met before in my life, so far. Too bad that I've no idea about her dog's name. It's golden retriever. Big sized!



Sorry to myself that I'm so intimidate and embarrassed to stand beside her and take photo with her. Still, this guy do has his courage, haha kidding.



Hope that I could have more courage to take photo with her next time. :)

Lets back to the front views while we have just arrived. Hope that these won't turn off your passion. Just keep up the passion that you have while viewing the above photos.


On our way to go there. DiDi looked very excited about this outing.


or over-excited that fatigue?

Sleep soundly.... oh well~~


It took around an hour to reach the campus. Hooray!
Nice view, right? Yellow flowers are lovely and lively right?


A lake beside a vacant space is the car park for the visitors, romatic?? hehe..


All right, DiDi had met up his one of his gang there.... A black DIDI.. hehe.... cute!



Here comes another big fatty one.... hehe.. intruder! hehe

Big fatty : Hey, cutie..
DIDI : excuse me.. who are you?!



We just moved to the main location there.
University Putra Malaysia, a very comfortable environment that is surrounded with the beauty of mother nature. It makes you feel so relaxed and revived.
Doggies are everywhere.

Red skirt!!! looks like chiffon typed , I think :)

Big fatty : Oh no, that small bastard leave me here.




We are almost there, people..






^^to be continued.........









No comments: