give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

PART 2 : My 1st time EXPRIENCE ATTENDING DOGATHON 2009, along with MR DIDI (excluded Blacky and Whitee, oops )

yeah... We are there now! See?


See, DiDi who never know how poor is he, trying to compete with the

BEAUTIFUL, PRETTY, HANDSOME, STRONG,

(MY IDEAL TYPED)
HUSKY!

Now I only find out that DiDi's pose is so cute and funny, what a remarkable one!! haha.

HUSKY : Gotta go!
DiDi : Wait for me!!!

Does it look like your grandma? hehe... Napkin under the butt? haha... Nature's call anytime, I guess... hehe. I can't imagine the day I own him/her.


See? even DiDi don't want him/her...Not my dad( the one wearing yellow T) causing this. It is all because of DiDi's option!

PETSTER ( the pet magazine!)



Front legs are slanted while the back leg are straight? Good pose... Try this, people!






Here comes the dog that can let you taste the feel of death..... DEVIL! RUN! RUN!




Baila~~Baila~~Hoola~~Hoola~~ Hawaii pants.



H>U>S>K>Y again! My favourite!



Look at the dog's expression and the veterinarian's expression.... Coincidence.. Try to believe this..

the DOG + the VET : Yes, may I help you?



Hush puppy? yeah~~ I think :) love this breed too





SmileSmile! what a hot day!




EMOTIONAL??try to smile like the below twins.




Oh yeah , we love to smile..... WE are BEST FRIEND FOREVER!



The puppy : mum, help me!




attention people : this is AMBER CHIA's DOG. IN CASE, IF YOU ARE REALLY NEED SOME MONEY, JUST KIDNAP HER DOG and BLACK-MAILED HER AND ALSO TELL HER IT IS ALL YOUR IDEA, NOT WUENWUEN : HEHE.. KIDDING ^^



A closed up.


Still not satisfied?


So how is his/her personality? lovely. See, with my DiDi... *cough*
DiDi : yeah! I'm with Amber Chia's doggie!

COOL!



to be continued...














No comments: