give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Behind the scenes of the penang trip

Those previous post are brief narration of DIDI's 2nd trip to Penang. So, I hope you guys enjoy reading them. Now it's time to show you some scenes behind the trip.

LOCATION : HOME ( An ideal place for dogs to do whatever they like. No restriction resorted.)
WEATHER : SUNNY ( A perfect day for the dogs to play and fool around!)
MAIN CASTS : DIDI, JACKJACK, My eldest sis, OBOR and YIWEI. (So what about Ah bert?
please ask YIWEI.)


THE PHOTOGRAPHER : wuenwuen My eldest sis ( So where was I then? I
was away with my parents )

TINY CASTS : 2 cute little ones!
A dare between dogs? Please never try to crack your brain to understand this whole thing. Just let your mind as blank as possible and enjoy the SUPER SHOW!


**Any bets, folks?** (wink)




It's time for some solo photos of DIDI!

SHOUT FOR THE CUTENESS!
CHEERS FOR THE VARIETY SPIRIT!

SCREAM FOR MORE!

Ready? GO!


Emo-san DIDI!
DIDI : JACKah! Let's "emo" together! It would definitely looks cool for both of us! You know, be cool!
JACKJACK : ooo... ok! EMO-CHAN!
DIDI and JACKJACK : From now on, we are the EMO-the double!
DIDI : I think AHbert would present the EMO feeling the best!
JACKJACK : yeah, I miss that uncle! He would be the best EMO-OYAJI ever!
DIDI :@.@



Side profile ofDIDI! (Time for the art class!)
DIDI : I can stand still till the end! yes I can!


DIDI : You know what, the background may give me some FENGSHUI Spirit and it really reenergize me since I run out of the spirit which is ah ma's so-called LUCK!



DIDI who smile! No kidding! No tricks!


Still can't believe?




Still reluctant to accept?





Still a NO-NO?

DIDI : I'm ROARING!



You have no other choice but accept it!

DIDI : This is me! This is just the way I am!


Again, I have to claim that this is NATURALLY done by DIDILEE!


JACKJACK : Hey! Don't forget me! I'm cute too
WUENWUEN : Yes, You are cute always! Never refuse about that!
JACKJACK : Yeah, I guess!
I personally think that JACKJACK's gaze makes me wanna entitled him as EMO-CHAN OF THE YEAR! watch out, people! (cute emo-chan-ne!)



ATTENTION!




Meanwhile~~~~~~

A normal thing for yiwei, who loves to attack my DIDI! Could it be another strong contestant besides DIDI and JACKJACK? Ring the bell, people! You are welcomed to make your bet now!

This is totally mad!




**speechless?!**

Note : DIDI has been eliminated?!



So, who wins in the end? I don't know. So, it's okay for you to say it's a tie or DIDI/JACKJACK/YIWEI wins.


Oh, JackJack?! why?!


Another shot people!

CHHHEEEEEESSSSSSE









2 comments:

mymelody said...

so this is the end of the penang trip...
fun and memorable trip!

btw,i really can't get the meaning of emo san?? generation gap, i guess...

wkoon said...

ohhyaa.. i think so... :P

anyway, this was definately a memorial gathering in 2009!!