give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

DIDI's 2nd time visiting penang part E


To DIDIlee, JackJackooi : Please do not be afraid to move forward. I've sent you some guides and they shall lead you to the end. So both of you are not alone and must help each other physically(oh?) and mentally (oh?). This is the least and most that I can help you. I'm not taking any responsibilities on any accidents occurrence and please never blame me on doing so. Good luck to both of you. Just from DiDi's ah ma . ps : I've decided to become JackJackooi's ah ma, if he wants and I could not refuse that.


Then.. my mum is just vanished from their sight.

So, how is the journey going? Is this hard for them? As I've mentioned earlier, I'm amazed with their stamina and determination, especially JackJack for taking its first seriously. As for DIDI, he 's quick and will wait someone who's left behind( yup, I mean JackJack.) I think he's trying to encourage JackJack to get through this, since JackJack is only 7 months old and his legs are not as long as DIDI's. 2 thumbs up for JackJack here.


So, they cross the tiny wood bridge, which make DIDI a little shocked about the situation and hesitate to take his steps for some time.




They cross the too-not-so-like-river stream.





They climb.


Romeo and Juliet?


and climb.




Romeo who has given up?



Up up and away!



DIDI : I've found the road!




And so, the mission is accomplished.