give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

At last, DiDi loves mummy more.

Love bites on my mum's leg is a daily trademark made by Mr DiDi.

How sweet is it. I'm not going to post it up as 1st, I'm lagging followed by you can find one of the related picture at one of the previous posts.
Actually it's so violent that DiDi has shown his confession towards my mum.

No one else except my dear mum, at home.

Anyway, few weeks ago, I was bit worried of DiDi as he has stopped loving my mum. In other words, the most obvious situation is whenever my mum got back, DiDi would not dash to my mum for welcoming her. What's more, he do not even take a peek at my mum. It's funny. Eventhough you are back home along with my mum, DiDi will come to you and lick you as usual but he never run to my mum. Still, DiDi cares about his pride so much that he does love bites on my mum daily. Oh my gee. That's worrying me and I've decided to reunite both of them back.

Mum : Wuen, you see! He do not even look at me.
Wuen : You had to make some initiative moves before he comes to you.
Mum : Why does he suddenly become like this?
Wuen : Maybe because you less cuddle him.

What a realistic DiDi. As long as you less communicate with him, he will as if hold the grudge on you and never even greet you as he treat other people. He will wait until you make up the 1st move then he may change his mind. DiDi is very human-like arrogant at the point.

So I asked my mum always hug him whenever she got back home as DiDi let anyone to hug him.
So my mum does take her initiative moves and after 2 days, they got back again. DiDi greets my mum now but still not as compassionate as he does to me.


Oh yeah, I also asked my mum to always talk to him via Di-language


I'm glad that they are back together now.Still, it's funny to see this unusual side of DiDi. He's so human.




No comments: