give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today is the Earth Hour 60? So have you sense the main message of this campaign? Well, I'm not really get into in. Anyway at the 1 hour, I was dining out, so I left my DiDi at home to celebrate the Earth Hour alone. hehe

warning: I switched on the tiny lamp near DiDi's cage where he spent the hour in it. So please don't say I'm being harsh on him okay? I switched off almost all the lights at my home, except DiDi's .

Anyway here come some pictures that I wanna share with you all, as usual.

So it's ALMOST the time for DiDi to farewell to his little picky beggy and ALMOST has to say welcome to this micky beggy.


haha . Now where is his other parts of body? Everything has been chopped off except head? hehe.. It's not a magic show, it's a MASCOT show.


oh no, looks like DiDi is trying to spread his invisible wings and fly! hehe


I don't think this beg can be DiDi's as the air circulation is so poor in the beg. I think it's quite narrow for DiDi.




oh no so blur. Looks like my elder sis is not as professional as I am.



oh yeah, you are the Star of the day, DiDi!



Oh yeah. DiDi is so enjoy of being in the beg! hehe




No comments: