give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

DiDi on the mat, along with the Green ball

Yup, DiDi's on the mat, along with the green ball. Why? Reason : I have no time playing with him that time. So he had had a solo-playing time.


I think I'm getting lazier to use words to do more description. I think I am having short-of-words symptom. What a pity


No matter what kind of vulgar words that you have said to him, he jz give you a expression, SMILE!



He switch to the left




He switch to the right





He switch to the back

He is getting bored until he had to go through all these symptoms. That is why I rest for a while and play with him : ]






He loves to get message. hehe. I always rub his body and in the results, he turn over his body and letting me rub everywhere. How enjoy! hehe


I guess DiDi always happy! what a happy-go-lucky DiDi. I wonder had he ever felt upset about something?


No comments: