give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

DiDi with his wife! How sweet!

This bear is DiDi's wife! why? as DiDi always having affair with this bear whenever he feels he need to do this. It's so funny to watch him to have that hehe.

{ I'm not a pervert! It's so cute looking at DiDi shaking his butt aggressively! I guess the bear's fur is almost similar to his fur, so that's why DiDi plays him? * cough cough* her. DiDi is the bear-niser hehe }

Anyway here is the photo : ]

Well, it's all thanks to this bear brought home by my elder sis. The fur of the bear is so soft, almost like DiDi's. So I can't blame on DiDi when he is having that.



{closed up}


Sweet dream, DiDi

I'm up to something at my desk. What a peaceful moment!



No comments: