give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blacky in the house! Lets welcome him.. So BLACK!

Oh yup.. There is Blacky in the house, but not my house. It stays in my cousin's house.

So all of you must be wonder, what is this? From the pictures, it does look like something else rather than a puppy. Yup, it is super duper cute cute cute that let me wanna shout out loud to the world. I think it is less than 3 months but I'm very certain that it is small that the younger version of DiDi can't even reach that body length and once again,

SUPER DUPER CUTE CUTE! CUTE!

that the whole image can't even get any worse that DiDi. Still, the image will worsen once it grow up. Why? It is a stray dog picked up by my lovely coursin near at his school hostel.

At first there are 3 puppies of them. I guess their mum left them or what. Well, it does not matter at all since my cousin had chose to take care all 3 of them. Lucky puppies. From what my uncle told me, one is white, one is brown and ONE is BLACK.

2 of them have been given to my cousin's friends since they can't afford to all of them, especially my auntie who does not really that favour of having pets at home. What is more, all are puppies and you need to take for granted for your whole life.

So, last saturday night, we have visited uncle. Well, actually is we have visited Blacky. hehe.
My cousin named it """newnew""".... The pronunciation is sort of like this. So, I wonder if you have a better spelling of it? hehe

It is funny that we have not even step our feet into the house. We were just at the yard there. Why? Coincidently, my uncle took Blacky or """newnew""" for a walk at the yard and so we while we reach there, my uncle was standing outside the house and BLACKY or """"newnew"""
was wandering around, trying to make his own territory. hehe

And so, I played with it for some time and just able to snap some low quality photos of DiDi and BLACKY. They have made a cute couple and my sis and I keep shouting "oh cute! oh cute! oh cute! "



After viewing these photos, I had to called it BLACKY as it is too BLACKy that even the camera thinks it is just black. One piece clear black. Nothing else but just black!


Here it is, Mr BLACKY!

Oh my! It is so hard to be seen right? I know as I did not ask my sis to switch on the flash. Blacky might just get frightened, or not :)




Oh my! What a blur effect. On the spot, I'm not dare to snap more of Blacky as uncle, auntie and cousin are watching over the whole situation. So, I think it would be weird if I keep snapping. They may thinking I'm work for some dog magazine's company.



tiny vs GIANT

black vs yellowish white

non-fur vs all-fur


DiDi : why are you so small and I'm so big? Being small is cute, you know.
Blacky : what? tell me why are you so big and I'm so small? Being big is cool, you know?
DiDi : What? I really miss the day when I was little. I'm pretty much portable and light in weight that they could carry me anywhere easily.
Blacky : What? I'm not enjoy of being carry around. I will lose my freedom for sure. and I like to wander around the street and I need to get bigger so that the ""Whity""( neighbour dog ) could not bully me.


What an ultimate great combination! Even when Blacky wanna drink water, DiDi just follow him as well.



Uncle : Do you want to keep it?
Dad : Oh, you don't want?
Uncle : Yeah, troublesome. Auntie also don't like to keep it.
Dad : Oh okay, I would love to. It is so cute.





Uncle : Hey, is it okay to let uncle to keep it?
Cousin : Yeah, sure. Fine to me but I need to ask Danny (little cousin) as he has asked his friend
to have it.
Uncle : Oh I see.

Meanwhile...

Dad : I think I will take it.
Mum : Well, don't be crazy. DiDi has make my day spin around. I don't want to let another dog to
have turnado in my day, you know. You can't say you want it that much.
Dad : Yeah, I will say I have it no one wants it. I know
Mum : Yeah. Remember. You can have it at our tissue culture center there. Maybe it can helps
us to look for our house. It is just a stray dog and I think it will be fine to have little bit of
unfavourable environment to stay.
Dad : ........ okay. You can say that again.





Uncle : So you want it?
Dad : I will have it if no one have it.
Uncle : Okay.


When we about to leave,
auntie : Ah! Blacky come near me!
Dad : Why are you screaming? It is so tiny. It would not bite you.
auntie : Oh my, I just could not bear when it comes to me.
Auntie : Well, actually it is so tiny that you almost step on it.
auntie ( beat my uncle ) : What? No, I'm not. And I better run into my house now.I don't want to
talk this anymore.




So, folks,if I'm uncle. I sure will reserve for dad as I don't have to keep finding another owner to have it. What's more, dad is brother of uncle. So it will be safe to keep at their residental.
That is why, after some day, while my dad asked uncle and cousin to come to our house to savour his proudly presented JAWAmee, they have bring Blacky along and DiDi could have a another great time with Blacky. Why? They have decided to let Blacky stay at our house for his entire life! Still, they get rejected by my family as we can't really afford it and we asked uncle to let it grow a little bigger and who knows? They love it.


Now, just let us sit and wait to witness the fate of Blacky. Will it continue staying at my uncle's house? Will it be sent to my dad's tissue culture center?

Well, just wait and see and I'm sure this is another expectation from me to Blacky. In either way, Blacky is safe and don't have to feel worry. It just the matter of Lee tree diagram.
















No comments: