give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

No talking while DiDi is eating, please! said by mum.

Recently, DiDi don't have as much appetite as he was used to be when he was smaller. So, that is why whenever DiDi is looking at his plate.........


Mum : Hey you all, don't say(quiet)! DiDi is eating.
me / sis / dad / whoever is in the house : .......huh? Why can't I/we talking?
Mum : He is trying to concentrate on eating. So don't distract him.
me / sis / dad / whoever is in the house {Feeling this is kinda hilarious and cute } : huh????.... Excuse me?

Mum : Just don't talk. Please wait until he finish......
me / sis / dad/ whoever is in the house are still talking but just bit lower the pitch.


So, as a result, does DiDi able to finish his meal? Well, He have some portion of it and that's it. The end of the dining time :)




Happy eating , everyone.
Being blessed of get to eat.

No comments: