give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

less apples for DiDi, please**

Yesterday, while I was having my sweet-acetylcholine source, I gave some of it to my little DiDi Lee.

Yesterday, while my eldest sis was having her sweet-stress reliever, she gave some of it to her little DiDi Lee.

Yesterday, while my dad was having his the heart-shaped fruit, he gave some of it to his little DiDi Lee.



Some bits from me~~~
Some bits from her~~~
Some bit from his~~~



As a results, DiDi, is such a food-holic at home, just take them all of the bit, without any further hesitation and consideration.



Chewing chewing~~



"Definitely I will take any food they give to me. I'm am a picky, you know. If i accept your offer, you should be jump for joy!"



As a results, DiDi MAY learn some lesson. Why? This morning, when I woke up, my feet suddenly stepped on some tiny mashed apples. I was not suprised at all. It is all probably because my body system have not fully activated. Luckily my receptor is not that sensitive with the mashed apple. Later on, while I had my way head to the washroom, I stepped on some mashed apples again! I'm pretty sure that DiDi had ingested too much apples that the stomach could not take it anymore. Poor DiDi. So, we should blame on who for the occurance of this matter?

Me? Dad? Eldest sis?
or
DiDi Lee???



I'm not sure about that, though. All I know is do not feed DiDi too much of any food, including fruits. Also, before you wanna feed DiDi, make sure you have done some researches with people around you. DiDi, who is the victim who take for granted, not us.

No comments: