give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

AM I in KOREA now? ::KOREA SPARKLING::

Actually DiDi has been used this product for some time. Finally, this is the perfect time to introduce this product. What a good ground that I could this of.OOps.


Here it is, although I'm fancy with the Kpop music, still I'm not a 100% K-culture lover.
It is all about fate that it had to choose DiDi. It is all about coincident, okay! COINCIDENT!
The set. I wanna proclaim that you are still in conscious if you feel like see some funny pictures there. Yup, I'm talking about crab.




Here is the closed-up. Yup, the only words that I am able to read is



the big DENTAL CLEAN and the small INTRODUCTION(The tartar removal, stomatitis and Periodontitis prevention)


Recycle system

Xylitol

Chitosa

our dear friend BONE-BUILDER

&

of course 118ml (4FL.Oz)


Oh yeah. I am hardly to see the BRAND. Oh yeah, cheers for the kingdom of science! If your eyes are that sharp and you are a Korean-lingual, please help me to translate the whole thing.




Oh my, am I in KOREA now?



Now, are you wondering of how to use the cute little unique brush? It is battery-free! So? Your one finger is the activator!

Blue Blue! Don't feel blue because of it:) It is in ground state.


My middle finger and the brush has united! Brushing starts now!




Does DiDi enjoy the process of brushing teeth? I doubt.
Does DiDi indulge in the whole process of killing the germs hidden in the mouth? I doubt. Does DiDi love the flavour of the tooth paste? I am not so doubt.

Let the following picture solve you
r wonders.


Oh no, my mum has almost choked DiDi! DiDi loves the tooth paste.


This time is the Karate-move? Still DiDi feels okay!



Mum, are you still in your Karate mood? No wonder DiDi tried to undergo some transformation:)


It is merely brushing time! No vulgar words, okay?



DiDi : I'm not sleeping:)



See? DiDi is trying to escape.


Last pose. okay you're done, DiDi



I don' t think this is going to clean up the tartar as DiDi keep licking the tooth paste. Still we are going to use it since we bought it. :)






No comments: