give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

DiDi, did you hate that UNCLE that much?

I'm not sure that the health alarm of DiDi's body is ringing or not...
I'm not sure the significance of that pile of unknown FLUID


I'm not sure the unacceptability of that

in the DiDi's body digestion system.


sis : Hey mum, hurry up, come here now!
mum : what? okay, I'm on my way.
me : { Accidentally hear the helping message emitted from sis and that's why I'm joining in my mum's tiny miles trip with some speed added. }

3 of us : Oh my! what's that brownish fluid there?



Note : I just could not make up my pace to approach my camera and so unable to snap some photos of the PILE. Even though there are some relevant photos have been captured, I'm not going to upload this disgusting PILE!


sis : I don't know. I'm not dare to clean up the whole mess. Dad, help us out!

What a dear daddy! For the sake of DiDi, dad just bring along the broom and mop and clean up without mumbling! Not to mention that he is just spoke-less.

Wuen: You don't even notice that when He is vomiting?
sis : I really don't know. When my friend visited me just now, he though that is milo's trademark. Then , when we discover it later on, we realised that is the almost by-product of DiDi. Oh gosh!
Wuen : { now I only realised that we had missed feeding DiDi's dinner} oh yeah, sis, have you fed DiDi?
sis : Not yet. Oh, I thought you had done that just now.
Wuen : No.
Mum : {based on her experiences of taking care of our welfare}, HE must be over hungry, causing his stomach uncomfortable with tiny, sudden supply of


2nd note : Oatmeal Squares is our all-time-favourite snacks as it is so nutritious and easy to be pick up and eat up. While we have that today, we also make sure He had some of that.

Sis + wuen : oh mum, you could not judge this situation like this. He is not a human. He is different from us.

mum : oh yeah? He is like a baby after all. Come here DiDi, let's eat your dinner.

He just followed my mum after being persuaded by my mum. Apparently, he is not so fancy with the legendary



It is not cheap though but it is cheaper than the Eaglepack and more expensive than Blackwood. We have decided to stop using Blackwood under some references with vet. I think it is better for not explaining the reasons why we stopped using Blackwood. Still comparing these 3 brands, DiDi prefer Blackwood, followed by Eaglepack and lastly Eukanuba.

No comments: