give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Friday, November 7, 2008

DiDi, you're unbelieveable!

This is Mr DiDi... There's an interesting fact about DiDi. Now, DiDi's still not sure of his own toilet located at home..It really makes me feel suspicious about the fact stating that toy poodles are smart and are one of the most trainable bred. Whenever you want to take a nap in the afternoon, DiDi (is a pig in day) will sleep with you. He's not sleeping with me and there's no way he could sleep at the same place as me as I sleep on the couch. He hides under the couch and sleep there soundly. However, when you awake, somehow you may find some shit on the floor, be it kitchen, living room or dining. Somehow you may step on something that is wet on the floor, yup it seems like a water, but when you close up, it's urine pooped by DiDi. Oh no, sometimes when I get moody after wake up especially in the evening which the sky looks half-bright, half-dim( a perfect picture for me to describe the moody feeling I had). Now, the pile of dog shit makes me feel more grumpy and scream at DiDi.




DiDi seems really understand that I'm very unhappy about that and quickly hide under the couch, thinking that I could not reach him but it's so untr
ue. The 1st move that DiDi do after pooping and shitting is shaking his tail feather, acting cool and go away, as if this is not his deed.


Then, we will take him to his real toilet, which is our toilet at home and let him smell and feel the surrounding aura. After that, he will lick at the "drinking-water" spilt on the floor and sleep there. I know it is hard to believe, but he can sleep as soundly as you can imagine there.

Of course, we just let him be. As long as h
e does not make any noise. Thanks God!




DiDi's trying his best to get down from the sofa. At last, he made it by his own.
















DiDi is dreaming about me!





No comments: