give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

only you ~fiRst part~

There's a question that I've always want to ask DiDi if he knows how to speak human language.

<DiDi, are you happy to have me as your new owner?>


It's a pity for him for not having any right to choose
owner, environment and his favourite toys and food.

Even though he can't answer my question, I will make sure that his answer is Yes.

<DiDi, let's share our happy moments
together. Let's cherish each other.>

* The photo above shows he is looking somewhere else. He looks so chubby in this photo right? Is he going to bump his head? But he does not scream after this*

At first, I thought keeping a dog is always been the last event in my family planning. Its possibility is almost zero. However, my elder sister insists want to buy a dog and keep it in home. Since there is not much moving space in my housing area ( maybe a small garden would be his own playground), we have decided to go for ShihTzu or toy poodle . After witnessing ShihTzu's "adult" version which we do not want our dog to turn out when he has grown up, Toy poodle has become our choice. My elder sis surf the net and look for "yard-sell" for poodles since the selling price for toy poodle is around RM 2000++ in the pet shop. On the same day, my family members have made their move, headed to Subang and PJ to look for poodles.

19 OCT 2008, SUN, 2145, only you ,DiDi, had chosen to become one of my family. While I'm revising to tackle the upcoming exam week, they are back with a special, unique guest, DiDi. I bet he has no idea what is going on and feeling dizzy with of it. When I first touched it, I feel his fur is so soft and smooth. I was told that his father is cool and looks like powerful and prestige. Also, he looks like a human (face). I am thinking that I want my dog, DiDi, to be turned out like his dad but not too cool, but in a cute way.

The 1st night that I spent with DiDi can be a sweet dream and nightmare OR heaven and hell.
Before we go to bed, we have lit on the small lamp affixed on the kitchen exhaust fan. I stayed up for a bit longer then usual because I want do more revision. Therefore, I head to my room and DiDi was left alone in the kitchen, acquainted by the dim light. After some time, DiDi started to make loud noice and I'm not going to see him since it's a common situation for a dog who spent their 1st night in a new environment. However his voice is getting much and had beat me down. Funny events are about to happened. When I switched on the lamp, no more noice-making yet I still want to ensure he's safe. When I look at him, he stares at me, as if he tries to get my symphathy by showing me his cute face.

In this situation, DiDi should be the begger and I am the master. Instead, it's hilarious that I be the begger and DiDi be my master. I hug him and try my best to pamper him, hoping he can fall into sleep as soon as possible because I'm so tired that I want to sleep right away. He sleep just beside my feet. Well, you can tell that he's scared and need company. He has finally sleep, and i am so naive, thinking that that's then the end. After some time, his noise has awaken me and I need to get up and pamper him again. This time my parents told me to get into bed and they will handle the situation.

After a while, again DiDi is making noise > again it awaken me > again I pamper him > again he sleeps on my feet > again I put a small pillow( as my feet's subsitution ) by his side > again I head to my room. This cycle had repeated for several times and happened within 1 hour.

<DiDi, I want to sleep but you're still enjoy annoying me!>

Until now, I'm still can't believe that I sleep with him as " Desire for Quiet" has controlled me and driving me to leave my room with my pillow and blanket. I sleep in my elder's brother's room and DiDi stays beside me. DiDi has more calmed down now but still making soft noise. I grab him and pamper him while I'm sleeping. This is the 1st time that I sleep with conscious mind. I can know what am I doing while I'm dreaming.













No comments: