give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yogurt-holic by DiDi

DiDi : This yogurt is so yummy! It's irresistible, I really want to have it everyday so that I can become as strong and handsome as my daddy. Thank you so much, my dear owner.

* I don't specify the "owner" as DiDi really got a lot of owners at home. He's so lucky that everyone at home is showering him with loads of love *


Sometimes, when I look at him, I wonder The God have made a cute little mistake. It can't be true that such a cute dog can be a male. DiDi should own a more handsome look and should not always scream for help whenever he feels lonesome. I guess he's just a baby after all.


You can see how cute he is when he is busy linking the spoon. If I don't take this shot, I would never know that DiDi's-eating-yogurt scene is so attractive that even my mum is willing to
get rid of her work for a short while and watching him being dumb. I think I get the reason why he used to become a famous show dog.


Look at him. He's so enjoy it that he don't even care the photo shooting or DiDi might just notice it and try to pretend clam as if he's shooting for some ad. It's 100% pure and natural plain yogurt. He licks the whole tiny spoon filled with yogurt. You could managed to see his cute little tongue "sliding" to and fro around the spoon. He's such a cute little one that even his nose also get stained with some yogurt. He really don't care about his image but will he do that in front of the female dog ? Let's give him some time when he has finally grown up. Oh yeah, you can spot some parts of his little cage( prison) hehe.. The feeder is not me, but my eldest sister.

** oh yeah, but any chance, if I bump into his dad, I will try my best to snap some photos of it. I want to see how grand the aura that his daddy has. My mum says that his dad's face looks really like a human kind. **


No comments: