give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Playtime for me(DiDi)~part 1~

There are 4 kind of toys for DiDi. This is the 2nd toy that I've bought for DiDi. Ball that will make sound if you exert pressure on it and DiDi will feel excited and want to catch the ball whenever you press the ball.

*DiDi: Let me make myself feel comfortable before I play it.* Guess where he is licking at? The answer will be revealed on the upcoming post.


**DiDi: All right, now I'm ready. Try to steal the ball from me~~Come on, play with me!!**


**DiDi: Itchiness of my teeth. I can't help it but just keep biting on it.**


**DiDi: haha. I got it! I got it! It's all mine now** Yup, the ball is bought just for you, DiDi




Any comment about this picture? Suddenly I'm out of inspiration to post some remarks about it~~

No comments: