give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

DiDi's profile


Aloha!!As you can see, the main reason why I want to create this "DiDi-holic" as I want to talk about DiDi. Yup, you're right. This blog is all about my DiDi, not me. Anyway, shall I have a mini introduction of myself? My user name is wuenwuen and my hotmail address is lee_wuen@hotmail.com. If you have anything doubts about how to keep poodle or any interesting, funny facts about toy poodle, please kindly leave your message here OR even send e-mail to me. However this is the 1st pet that I need to pay the most attention on it so far. There are 2 pig-nosed turtles and fishes which my dad is taking major responsibility with. That's why I was being so carefree at home, doing all my favourite stuff all these years until I've met this DiDi. I will talk about the 1st meeting between me and DiDi on the next post. Now, here are some information about my DiDi.


Name : DiDi

Type: Toy Poodle Age: 2 months ++ (going to t
urn into 3 months on 19 Nov)

Colour: Light brown Sex: Male
Horoscope: Virgo

Main Food: Eagle Pack + Blackwood at the ratio of 1 : 1

Favourite snacks: Thick chewy stick.

Language used when I talk to him: Ch
inese ( 40%)+ English (40%)+ hokkien (10%)+ my own personal "dog language" (10%)

1st time shaving : 15 Dec 2008 ( Mon ), in the afternoon.

Personality ( As far as I've observed it )
: DiDi's philosophy
( I will follow you whenever you may go)

Likes to lie down and feeling the breeze under the sofa

Likes to bite things especially my legs.

Being mischievious at night.(has totally change
d his
personality and become a mini devil. lov
es to bite
and bark at me whenever I scold him.)

Hate to be kept in the cage.

Being so cute in day as most of the time he likes to sit beside me and fall into sleep.

Don't get trick by his cute little face and soft, gentle fur as it can be evil that you can't even imagine. Here's the proof:






DiDi would rather opt for"drinking-water" spilt on the floor in the toilet than crystal-clear "drinking-water" that is 100% guranteed by the company of "Diamond" .

**"I'm the best runner on the Earth! I can run very fast! so who wants to challenge me?"**

DiDi is sweet and considerate sometimes. He could done something unbelieable yet touching.

Talents that he has learnt so far: "Sit" " Up" (hop) ,climbing up the stair by himself and
make love with teddy( D.I.Y)

I will keep updating his profile as the time being, in case there're some latest information about him.










No comments: