give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

only you~part 2~

I take DiDi to a walk at a nearby park.. Now, it's 7.30am. I could not sleep well and that's why I can wake up so early in the morning without the alarm clock. I've accept my dad's request of taking DiDi to the park without any hestitation as DiDi is so cute!

::Haha, DiDi. let me take you to the park. come on, DiDi!::

My dad comes along with us as he wants to jog, as usual. Since I'm taking care of DiDi, my dad let us be whatever we want in the park. My dad loves jogging, so as DiDi. Whenever he sees me running, he will chase after me. I had to admit that DiDi is a good runner that I have to speed up my pace until I can't take it anymore for just merely 5 minutes. I'm exhausted but DiDi still have not get enough of it. Whenever I slow down my pace and DiDi is able to catch up, he looks at me and as if teasing at me that I am not as good as he is in aspect of stamina..

::DiDi: Haha, I'm better than you. Would you please excuse me as I want to run faster than you::

::Oh no, DiDi, you really don't know my history, aren't you. I used to get medals in marathon and I'm not that bad, am I?::

Actually, I don't want to run. I just want to feel the breeze and play with DiDi under the sun. I really don't have willing of running. It's quite unusual for me to wake up so early in the morning and talk DiDi to the park. It's relaxing and really refresh my mind. Still, I want to play with DiDi. I want to see his joyful, active side.

There is a memorable scene that I want to share with you all. It's about DiDi. He really being act like a human. It happened while I'm running. I am running and DiDi is chasing after me. After some seconds, I slow down and stopped and still DiDi is running, passing by me as he wants to chase after my dad who is just running in front of me. I have stopped eventually. Guess what, DiDi have sensed that I'm have stopped running. He has stopped and freezed there. He turns back and look at me. I look at him and wondering what does he looking at.

Actually, he is waiting for me to catch up with him.

::Oh my God, DiDi, you've finally recognise who is your actual owner, but not the feeder. How could you done something that is really touched my heart?::

::DiDi: yeah yeah. I'm waiting for you, my dear owner. So hurry up. ::

I've reached him and give him his favourite snack i.e. the tiny milky bones. I pamper him. Then we walk together. Soon, we speed up our pace and run again.

DiDi and I are at the same pace. We are walking side by side, like lovebirds.

DiDi is usually shit early in the morning, around 7-8 am. I am thinking that I know the reason why dad asked me to look after DiDi. He just want to get rid of trouble. Yup, after some time, DiDi starting to shit at the side of the basketball court where aunties are practising tai chi with the rhythm of music. DiDi's shitting scene is ruining the quiet and peaceful situation, where all the aunties are assembling the power of ying and yang.

::I'm so sorry about this, aunties. Please forgive DiDi of being so immoral. He's just a cute baby after all.What else can I say, he's just 2months ++::

While DiDi's on the halfway of shitting at the corner of the basketball court, I have shifted DiDi to other place and let him finish. Still he has stopped shitting and I use some pieces of tissue paper to wipe his butt. Before I leave my house,I've brought some tissue paper and 2 tiny bites of snack for DiDi, in case he is still can't recognise me as his owner.

Before heading home, my dad takes DiDi to a big field which is at the side of the park. Then my dad starts running and DiDi keep following my dad. I'm so regret that I did not bring along my camera at that time. I want to snap some photo of it. It's a very beautiful scenery and not always available through out the whole year.

There are just DiDi and my dad at the field and that's why they can run to anywhere that they like. They are running under the boundless crystal-clear blue sky. They are running at the boundless field where there's no disturbance at all. They are running and chasing as if Mr time has touched by their childish act and willing to freeze, just to let them to have more time of running, to have fun and learn to be more cherish for each other. I wonder when is my turn to run with DiDi on the boundless field.

In the end, my dad is trying to inhale some air and saying
::I can't believe that puppies like DiDi can run so fast that my heart is beating so fast just within a few minutes.

Me neither.

My dad has stopped running, turning back and waiting for DiDi to reach him so that he can hug DiDi. I'm pretty that DiDi is having a great time.DiDi's having so much fun.

After that, we are going home.

No comments: