give yourself a chance to let them touch you

Hari hari try, hari hari POKE!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

only you~third part~

On 9th Nov 2008 ( sun ) in the morning, my eldest sis and I took DiDi to see doctor for the second vaccination and deworming. Actually DiDi was supposed to go to the clinic on 4th Nov 2008 but none of us took him as we are not free on that day?( I can't really remember why are we so busy that we can't even spend some time of taking DiDi to date with doctor). In reality, no one is free on 9th of Nov too as everyone seems pretty busy. I'm not busy at all, it's just that I don't know how to drive. DiDi was taken there when my sis was just back from the hospital.

When we reached there, I was hugging DiDi and my sis was doing registration at the reception counter. Maybe DiDi can sense the aura of the medicine and was feeling insecure. He was trying running away from me but I'm trying to calm him down. He might be get anxious.

Then we were leaded to a room. It's a bit look like a surgery chamber but it's not as scary as you can see on the movie. It's rather simple with just a big table placed at the centre while wardrobe was affixed at the side. The doctor is an Indian guy, at the middle age ( I guess ) and his wife is a chinese lady who is also a doctor.

How is DiDi vaccinated and dewormed?
There are 2 injections that DiDi need to accept. As I've observed the whole procedure, the first injection is at somewhere around the abdomen. The assistant of the doctor was firmly holding DiDi and the doctor started to inject. I would never expect DiDi would turn out like this.

DiDi is screaming like he's asking for help. DiDi felt very pain and scream out loudly. He was struggling but could not going anywhere. What am I doing now? Using my bare hands and close my ears. I just can't hear this kind of sound that's like coming from hell. My sis is just watching over DiDi, acting normal as she has faced this kind of situation for more than 100 times. She had get used to it and so she was trying to hold DiDi too. She was also trying to comfort DiDi.

After a while, DiDi has settled down a bit and Mr Doc gave him the 2nd injection which was at somewhere around DiDi's back bone.Beforehand, Mr Doc state that it could be much painful for DiDi compared to the 1st time. Yup,Mr Doc, you're so right that this time DiDi was suffering from the pain. He screamed much louder now and was trembling. I just could not sit back and closed my ears. After the injection, I was trying to pamper and comfort him but still DiDi can't settle down. DiDi was trying to run away.

Since Mr doc seeing us fail to comfort DiDi, he lifted up DiDi, looked at him and said:

Hey you!

You know what. "Hey you" is more powerful than"DiDi, okay okay, good boy good boy." I just can't believe but it did happened right in front of me. At that time, the 1st line that comes out in my mind is
"The doc must be thinking that we are loser and still can't comfort DiDi." That was what I'm really thinking back then.

I'm feeling sorry for DiDi. Instead my sis say: it's nothing to be sad about as it's important for DiDi's health.: After paying rm 80 for these 2 injections that made DiDi scream like hell, we headed home.

In the car, DiDi's so quiet and don't have much energy to play with you.He was just lying down quietly on my arms, as if he was insane. I was thinking DiDi would be fine but it's not as DiDi was spewing out the dog food that he ate in the morning.

I was so anxious about it and my sis just trying to comfort me, saying these situation is normal for animals, even human also gone through this kind of situation. Still I'm not happy with her explanation and I wanted her to take DiDi back to the clinic again and ask the doc. I insisted her to take DiDi there and we back to the clinic again.

:my eldest sis: Are you sure that you want me to ask the doc again?
:me: yeah. hurry up and ask the doc now

At that moment, I was burst into tears without any reason.Maybe DiDi's condition had frighten me. Maybe I was too worry about DiDi that I don't know what to do but asking my sis to take us back to the hospital. I was crying in the car.

My sis went to the clinic twice. At first, she went to the clinic without DiDi. I was thinking that she would bring DiDi along but it's not actually. She just left the car. I wanted to call her up but I did not bring along my cell phone. All I can do now is waiting for my sis to come back while I' just starting at DiDi. And then, you know what DiDi did? He was eating back the small piles that he was just thrown out. Oh my, DiDi!

When she returned, she said that the doc said dog would not vomit after injection. Maybe DiDi was feeling uncomfortable and having car-sick. DiDi would be fine.

:Me: I want you to take DiDi to see doctor now.
:My eldest sis: *aiya* It's not really a big deal unless DiDi vomit again on the same day
:Me" I don't really care. I just want you to take DiDi to see the doc now.

My eldest sis just had to take DiDi to the clinic after i was asked her to do so for several times.

:Sis: See, I have told you. DiDi's fine . The doctor said DiDi's fine.

I've settled down after she was saying that.


**Actually, my cloth got stained and that's why I can't leave from the car and had to ask my sis to take DiDi. Also DiDi is only 1.75 kg which is 0.5 kg more than his former weight.**

No comments: